Friday, January 23, 2009

Monster Trucks

Well the day finally got here, it's Monster Truck Day!! Each year the monster trucks come to Little Rock and for the last three years I have taken my grandson Dallas to see the trucks. It just so happens that the trucks come around his birthday so this is PaPaw's birthday gift to Dallas. This year Dallas's brother Landry is coming along and I can't wait to see the expressions on his face when he sees and hears those big trucks. My son Jason (daddy) has told me that for the last couple of weeks the boys have been asking him if it's time to go to the monster trucks. This is going to be a great time! Next trip will be to the rodeo and then it is the grand-daughters turn with PaPaw! Skylar loves horses so she will be in hog heaven! I'll try to post some pics from the monster truck adventure!

6 comments:

Jesse Baggett said...

Wow Dale, you're living the dream - taking your grandkids to really fun events and making wonderful memories! Just yesterday, I was telling someone about how my grandfather used to take me to watch square-dancing. I would have prefered monster trucks I think, but it was still fun.

Dale said...

Skybag, If you're talking about your mothers father then I know you have a bunch of fond memories to go by besides square dancing!

I think I am as excited about going to the monster trucks with my grandsons as they are about going period. It will be a great memory to share later on for sure!

Becky G said...

Have fun with the grand boys. Monster trucks aren't my thing, but I have nothing against those who do like them.

Buck said...

Pics would be VERY cool... especially of the boys' faces!

Bag Blog said...

There is just something about big trucks, tractores and such - fun toys. Taking the Grand Boys must me a real treat. I know my GGs would love it.

Dale said...

Becky, Lou, we did have a grand ol time and the boys are already talking about next year!

Buck, I am trying to get some pics from my son so I cna load them on the blog. We did have a blast.