Friday, April 10, 2009

It Happened!

Well I was worried that when I started this blog that something like this would happen and it did. I am sorry to the friend that were reading my blog and I hope I can get this thing cranked back up again.

There has been so much to happen since I last wrote that I don't know where to start, so I'll just keep it simple.

My youngest, William, who was in Branson is now in Wichita, KS.. He was hired by the Crown Uptown Theatre and will be playing the exact same role that he played in Branson, only this time it has been a more positive experience.

Jeremy and Stephanie are expecting their third child so their lives have been full of trying to figure out things like a name and where to put her or him when she or he gets here.

Jason and Lindsey have had their hands full with their two boys between birthday parties, soccer, and soon t-ball.

Shelley and I are in the market for a new or very good used SUV crossover. We have been driving them all and think we are about to settle on the Saturn Outlook. If anyone has any warnings or suggestions please speak now!!

I can't believe the price of these SUV's how in the sam hill could they be broke! But that's another subject for another day!

I will try to get on here and do some more sharing about the things I love! Hey it's baseball season I should have plenty to say!!

"This is the Day that the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!"

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I have been meaning to email you just to check on you. I'm glad to know you and your family are well. You are not the only one with an actor in the family - Jesse is going to be in a play put on by the Duncan Little Theater.

Next weekend (the 17th) we will go to Austin for Craig's wedding. I will post photos when I get them.

Becky G said...

Happy Easter you and your family!