Monday, April 20, 2009

Meet Scooter Rowland!

One of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my life was having to put our family dog Dusty down. I was heart broken and I swore that I would never own another pet especially a dog. Well, this past weekend I saw why you should never say never. Please allow me to introduce to my readers the latest addition to the Rowland Family......Mr. Scooter Rowland!


He's a charmer and brother to my grandson's puppy Rowdy! I don't know why I waited 5 years to get another dog. Welcome to the family Scooter!!

7 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I am a sucker for dogs. When one dies, I get another one as quickly as I can. This morning all three of my dogs were on my bed after Toby left for work. Yep, I spoil them rotten.

Becky G said...

He's soo cute!

Dale said...

Lou, I'm not much of a sucker for pets but this one has stolen my heart. I have a doggy pillow beside my recliner and if he is not laying on my tummy he is laying on the pillow beside me. He follows me everywhere I go in the house but whines when he can't see Shelley and me at the same time. He is a keeper for sure.

Thanks Becky, I think he is the pick of the litter even if he was the last one picked. I'm just glad he wasn't picked before I got there!

Elemakule Tutu said...

My wife and I have a little house dog that our youngest daughter gave us when she left the nest. That dog is spoiled rotten. Sleeps with us and always wants to be in a place where she can see both the wife and me.

Dale said...

Yes I'm sure Scooter will end up pretty spoiled himself. I will be glad just to get by the chewing and accident stage. He is doing really well but we have to watch him like a hawk! He is very loving and loves to snuggle. I'm glad we got him!

Buck said...

He's a cutie, that's fer sure!

I've been dogless for over ten years now, after a lifetime of having dogs in the family. But I can't have one... my life is just too constrained, space-wise, and that wouldn't be fair to the dog.

Dale said...

Thanks Buck, he's been a lot of fun to have around. If I could only get him trained things would be sooooo much better!