Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hog Heaven

As a Texas Rangers, Dallas Cowboys, and Arkansas Razorback fan I am in serious "Hog Heaven" right now! The wife and I had it all planned out, first we go to the Razorback game this Saturday in the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, from there we would just walk over to the Texas Rangers Ballpark and watch game 3 of the ALDS, and top that off with a Dallas Cowboys game Sunday against the Titans. We bought all the tickets and were ready to go until TBS threw a monkey wrench into the operation by scheduling the ALDS game 3 at approximately the same time as the Razorback game! RATS!! A tough decision had to be made so I sold our Razorback tickets, which lead to snears by my fellow Razorback fans. The way I look at it, the Razorbacks will be back in Dallas next year, but who knows when the Rangers will be back in the Play-offs again and eventually the Razorback Fan friends will forgive me! GO RANGERS!!! GO HOGS!!! and GO COWBOYS!!!

No comments: