Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Change of Plans!


I received an email from my refereeing crew chief this morning that said that my Friday night game had been cancelled. I really hate losing a game but I have to admit I was not looking forward to another long trip to the west side of the state. Another plus side is that will get to go watch two of the best teams in the state battle it out in Conway. Hey, I told you I love this time of year! Surely you didn't think that I would take the whole night away from football! I will also be rested up to go and watch my grandchildren play some soccer Saturday morning.

Also Saturday afternoon, we will celebrate birthday #1 for Princess Kaylee! She is the daughter of my son Jeremy and his wife Stephanie, and she is number 3 in the line of PaPaw's Princesses! The picture on this page is of Kaylee taken not too long ago. She is a real cutie and she looks a lot like her sister Skylar at that age. Anyway, I will try to post some pics of the Princess eating her cake.
After the party it will be time for some serious college football as #10 Arkansas takes on #1 Alabama in Fayetteville!! It should be a great game, I just hope Arkansas can make a game of it, GO HOGS GO!!!




3 comments:

Becky G said...

What a cutie! Happy birthday to her.

Good luck to the Hogs. Alabama looks pretty good this year.

Bag Blog said...

She looks like a princess to me.

Dale said...

Thank you Becky and Lou! One thing I look forward to each weekend is spending time with my grandchildren and this weekend will be a blast a's well I'm sure!! And Becky a Razorback win would just be icing on the cake!!